Evga RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra fan curve suggestions?

Zeredos

Hello all, i've recently built my first PC with the GPU listed in the title and i'm wondering if i can get some suggestions for a decent fan curve in MSI Afterburner aside from stock.

NOTE: I am not currently worrying about OC'ing but a suggested fan curve for one would be appreciated so if i do decide to i can look back on this post!

Thank you all for your time,
Zeredos

I call this "Zen"

image.png.c9c0dddb4bab7639b836d6b10b71f5d5.png

There is no such thing as "good fan curve" You adjust yours to fit your needs, which you didnt even list in your OP.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 hour ago, Levent said:

I call this "Zen"

There is no such thing as "good fan curve" You adjust yours to fit your needs, which you didnt even list in your OP.

Very true and yet i forget to apply it to my own machine that's rough, regardless this systems purpose is gaming, with some light photo editing on the side. I also should of mentioned i live in a home with metal roofing, so as things warm up it can get up to a mid-day average of 78-80F in here with A/C on. So though i'm not OC'ing i'd like that extra oomph in cooling, so that'd be my main need for one.

Appreciate your time!

1 hour ago, Levent said:

I call this "Zen"

More like Step to Hell. From almost inaudible to instant savage maximum.

3 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

More like Step to Hell. From almost inaudible to instant savage maximum.

Precisely lol, I like my fan curve bipolar. Its close to it reality anyways due to having pushing this card to absolute maximum.

image.png.34955b6668f5f6e932ec33e2f7b5db55.png

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

It's the 100% that's bothering me. There is no way any graphic card is reasonably quiet at those fan speeds. Mine is annoying at 50% and pretty much unbearable at 100%. Granted, my Palit RTX 3080 GamingPro is one of slimmest ones only being as wide as PCI slot, but I also had AORUS GTX 1080Ti which was one of chunkiest cards and it was also very loud at anything beyond 50%. I do have rest of the system really really very quiet so that's one of reasons why any graphic card noise bothers me...

Luckily for me i don't give a hoot about noise, but seeing as how i live in a metal topped natural oven in the summer i want no sacrifices on cooling lol.