Download instagram pics

Hi friends.

Is there a way ti download all pictures from instagram profile by few clicks?

I want to have pictures of rigs from some profiles as my background pics on phone. 馃檪

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,聽 it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

You could use something like https://igram.io/, but your results will likely be compressed and ugly to use as a wallpaper. The better and likely more respectable thing to do is ask the person if they could send it to you to use as a wallpaper. That way you get something way more usable and know that the person who took the photo is comfortable with you using it that way.

Hmm those are not persons I think,those are groups who post pics example tech_mods and they for sure don't respond to p.m.

There must be a way somehow.

Probably web developers know how.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,聽 it's not me it's my BPD.

Instagram is way too low quality for wallpapers (or anything but looking at on a phone screen, if even that), unless it's recently changed the max size is 1024x1024 and most people post 640px pics... not to mention horrible compression.

I've used the Instake downloader android app before, but not sure it can do whole accounts.

F@H
Desktop:聽i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0,聽Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO,聽Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro聽RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan),聽Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

17 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

Instagram is way too low quality for wallpapers (or anything but looking at on a phone screen, if even that), unless it's recently changed the max size is 1024x1024 and most people post 640px pics...

this.聽 FB nerfs pic quality, but IG is a whole nother level.聽 Those pics are TERRIBLE after uploading.

Damn..any other website with nice rigs/PCs collection for me to download?