Green lines, code 43 and crashing with 2 different GPUs

sohvan

Graphical and crashing problems with a brand new prebuilt computer. Specs:

• WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD - 1TB

• Corsair RM750x (2018) Strømforsyning - 750 Watt - 135 mm - 80 Plus Gold certified

• NZXT Kraken M22 RGB CPU Køler - Vandkøling - Max 36 dBA

• 2 stk. G.Skill AEGIS DDR4-3200 C16 SC - 8GB

• Intel Core i7-10700KF Comet Lake CPU - 8 kerner 3.8 GHz - Intel LGA1200 - Intel Boxed without heatsink/fan

• DUTZO Sleeved Power Extension Cable Kit - Orange

• NZXT H511 Matte Black - Kabinet - Miditower - Sort

• ASUS PRIME Z490-P Bundkort - Intel Z490 - Intel LGA1200 socket - DDR4 RAM - ATX

• GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC - 8GB GDDR6 RAM - Grafikkort

• Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0 build 19042) pre-installed

First time boot showed green lines/dots all over the screen in both startup and windows setup. No green lines in BIOS. Windows reported "code 43" in Device Manager for GPU. Startup sometimes failed with a black screen. I tried many things including both MB and Nvidia driver updates, but the green lines never went away. RMA'd the computer to vendor.

I received the computer back, and they said they only changed the GPU, other components are still the same. Computer worked normally for one day. I played games, ran 3Dmark, and did multiple restarts in windows without issues. I had power off completely for the night, then 2nd day saw green lines on first startup. I did multiple restarts, some of which failed with black screen and others showed green lines. After about 3-4 restarts, everything started working normally again, and I had no problems for the rest of the day.

3rd day first startup of the day green lines and startup problems again. After a few restarts it worked ok for a few hours, then I started getting occasional crashes in Windows. Windows reliability monitor has mainly hardware error LiveKernelEvent 1b0, 141 and 117 and some occasional BSODs 116, 50 and 10e. I've included dumpfiles. Performance monitor hangs after 60 seconds, so I can't include a report, but I could see the report passed in the performance monitor system diagnostics. I've included a screenshot.

I've tried:

- Switching GPU to PCIe from top to bottom slot -> no difference

- Card was shipped with a single 8-pin PCIe power-cord connected in the PSU split into 8-pin and 6-pin for the GPU. I switched it to 2 different cords on the 3rd day -> no difference

sohvan_051521-4562-01.zip

performancemonitor_15052021.PNG

20210514_164427(1).jpg