Not sure where to ask help for this?

The Real LWK

I'm planning to get the lianli uni fans and their streamer cables, but the fans comes with their own hub and streamer cables comes with their separate hub if you purchase the 24 pin cable. 

Can you use the streamers argb connection on the uni hub or do you have to use the specified streamer hub? 

Items planning to buy

Linli uni Black starter packs (x3) - 9 fans (using 7 fans) 

2 x lianli argb led strips

(Lianli streamer cables) 

24 pin power cable

2 x 8 pin for gpu

Thank you for your assistance. 

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Congrats I've been knocked out. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold. 

-> Moved to Cases and Mods

Since they are all Lian Li product, your best source of knowledge would be Lian Li's support.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

34 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to Cases and Mods

Since they are all Lian Li product, your best source of knowledge would be Lian Li's support

I tried emailing them but no reply so far. 

And thanks for your attention. 

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Congrats I've been knocked out. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold.