Building a PC in an xbox 360 E (help)

So as part of a current project i am attempting to build a pc in a old xbox 360 E case. 

The problem i am having is that i found online this PSU called HDPLEX 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX and wondered if i need another part as this is just one of many parts i can see on their website. 

Just wondering if this is the best possible small form factor PSU. 

Any help is appreciated and suggestions are welcome. 

32 minutes ago, President Dawson Wehage said:

I recommend using a Flex ATX Power Supply as they can be small enough for a build like this.

https://www.anandtech.com/show/16222/the-silverstone-fx500-flexatx-500w-psu-review

so is it impossible for the hdplex to go in and power the system itself?

EDIT: I

don't mind having to buy a external power supply just like the power brick of an xbox]

12 minutes ago, Esmack said:

so is it impossible for the hdplex to go in and power the system itself?

EDIT: I

don't mind having to buy a external power supply just like the power brick of an xbox]

I suppose there wouldn't be anything wrong with that, I recommend putting some research into the brand and see if they are good. Only reason i recommended the silverstone is because I have never heard of that brand.

The geek himself.

23 hours ago, President Dawson Wehage said:

I suppose there wouldn't be anything wrong with that, I recommend putting some research into the brand and see if they are good. Only reason i recommended the silverstone is because I have never heard of that brand.

The silverstone is too large to fit inside the case, opting for the HDPLEX AC-DC converter as well as their DC to ATX converter. Problem is that they are out of stock on one but not the other. If you know any other SFF power supplys im very open to hearing them. 

• 2 years later...
On 5/14/2021 at 1:00 AM, Esmack said:

So as part of a current project i am attempting to build a pc in a old xbox 360 E case. 

The problem i am having is that i found online this PSU called HDPLEX 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX and wondered if i need another part as this is just one of many parts i can see on their website. 

Just wondering if this is the best possible small form factor PSU. 

Any help is appreciated and suggestions are welcome. 

Hey dude your project is very creative, i want to do the same but i think it's a little complex, can you tell me gow successful did this go?