So, i kind of shot my self in the foot with the case I went with

The case: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Crystal-Series-680X-RGB-High-Airflow-Tempered-Glass-ATX-Smart-Case/p/CC-9011169-WW?utm_source=PCPartPicker_79301&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=497986_CORSAIR US Product Catalog Ad&utm_content=Corsair&clickid=RpPREVwhuxyLUJiwUx0Mo38eUkB2VUUpsShm2E0&irgwc=1

So when I first bought the parts I knew i would have to shift some stuff around in my room to be able to fit it where I wanted to. What I had not accounted for was just how big the case would be. (Yes i read the dimensions on the website and converted them to ft/in so i could visualize it). The stand i had originally built to put it on was too tall, and when i tried it in place, the top of the case was in the way of the knob/bolt that tightness the mic stand down to the desk. I have since re cut legs at a height witch will eliminate that issue but the other big issue is that in shifting my desk over to make room for it, it would sort of block the one and only ac/heat vent in my room. It wouldn't be totally blocked enough to make a difference. Now to most people that might be a big deal but to someone who gets sweaty very easily (me), it does. To those of you who would say just put it on the desk, 1. i like my monitor where it is now, and having my laptop right there too, and 2. I tried that, and if I do that I would have to move the mic to the other side of the desk witch when i held it there to see how it would look/feel/work,  it felt too award. To those who would say put it where the desk drawers are, to do i would have to take out all 3 , and of which are pretty full as is and I have no where else to put the stuff in them. All that said, in the end I am glad i went with the case as I defiantly need all the extra space when connecting everything.

See photos for refrence; https://imgur.com/a/wJ5WaN5

(mods if this in the wrong form let me know and i will gladly move it)

Are you seeking suggestions on what you should do?  Block the vent a little, and put a desk fan on your sweaty bawllz.  I sweat then I blink, so I get it lol.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

1 minute ago, Tristerin said:

Are you seeking suggestions on what you should do?  Block the vent a little, and put a desk fan on your sweaty bawllz.  I sweat then I blink, so I get it lol.

This, or move your clothes drawer and use that as a stand. But cable strain relief is gonna be a massive pain in the butt to do.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Look at the bright side, at least you're not a kid in Bosnia struggling to build a new computer with 200 bucks and not being able to.

You have a problem with where to fit a computer whose case alone cost $264. 🤔

how much interferance is there between the case and the mic attachment?   

18 minutes ago, tkitch said:

how much interferance is there between the case and the mic attachment?   

enough that im tightening down the mic stand, the knob/bolt it uses rubs against the top of the case

41 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

its not the ballz that get sweaty lol, its my back

35 minutes ago, TudorF said:

Look at the bright side, at least you're not a kid in Bosnia struggling to build a new computer with 200 bucks and not being able to.

You have a problem with where to fit a computer whose case alone cost $264. 🤔

i know, im not claiming to have it bad, just that i shot myself in the foot when picking the case

1 minute ago, jmanflooppy said:

enough that im tightening down the mic stand, the knob/bolt it uses rubs against the top of the case

get 4 small pieces of wood (2x4's?) and stick them under the table feet to raise it a smidge?

Also:  Multiquote.  Don't reply 4+ times in a row.

Just now, tkitch said:

get 4 small pieces of wood (2x4's?) and stick them under the table feet to raise it a smidge?

thats actully a pretty good idea, surprised i dint think of it myself lol

1 hour ago, jmanflooppy said:

its not the ballz that get sweaty lol, its my back

You need a gaming chair or office chair with a mesh back!  

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case