Inwin A1 Plus owners Please help!

Archerr

I pruchased the inwin a1 plus a few months ago and built a system with a 6700 xt and 5600x at first the system was quite loud but I assumed it was the fans so I turned them down but the noise was still there. I then limited my GPU fan speed to 50% (1000rpm) even though it has a zero fan mode and the noise was still there. When I put my head close to the pc I can here most sound coming from around the psu. I have heard many other people complain about the terrible psu included and I think I am too. I was going to get a refund but Amazon says it’s past it’s return windows even though it’s only been 6 months. I am just going to replace the psu. I am looking for something quiet but affordable under $140 aud, I have this Corsair in mind but I don’t know it if will fit as the case has brackets holing in the psu.

Yeah that psu is pretty bad it has been reviewed and it's not a great unit. It fits regular atx psu's so that one will work.

Just now, jaslion said:

Yeah that psu is pretty bad it has been reviewed and it's not a great unit. It fits regular atx psu's so that one will work.

Thanks,

the thing I’m worried about is the length of the psu because if the bracket it needs to fit in. Do you know the dimensions of the inwin psu?

Just now, Archerr said:

Thanks,

the thing I’m worried about is the length of the psu because if the bracket it needs to fit in. Do you know the dimensions of the inwin psu?

I do not know them. But people have replaced the a1 psu with psu's of about the same size as the rm650 so it should be totally fine.

Just don't reuse ANY of the cables of the a1's psu they are not interchangeable with the new psu.

8 minutes ago, jaslion said:

I do not know them. But people have replaced the a1 psu with psu's of about the same size as the rm650 so it should be totally fine.

Just don't reuse ANY of the cables of the a1's psu they are not interchangeable with the new psu.

Okay, thanks!