NZXT creator pc vs Corsair vengeance a7200

Hi, I wanted a prebuilt gaming pc and found these two: NZXT creator pc, and the Corsair vengeance. Which is better?

Specs of NZXT creator pc ($3,999) 

i9-10900k

Asus ROG Strix rtx 3090

64gb ddr4 3000mhz

4tb hdd

1tb ssd

Specs of Corsair vengeance a7200 ($3,399)

Ryzen 9 5900x

rtx 3080 (idk which brand)

32gb ddr4 3200mhz

1tb ssd

2tb hdd

Pls let me know which you think is better. 

11 minutes ago, Reaper_3955 said:

Hi, I wanted a prebuilt gaming pc and found these two: NZXT creator pc, and the Corsair vengeance. Which is better?

i9-10900k

Asus ROG Strix rtx 3090

64gb ddr4 3000mhz

4tb hdd

1tb ssd

Ryzen 9 5900x

32gb ddr4 3200mhz

1tb ssd

2tb hdd

PSUS? Motherboards? Coolers?

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

6 minutes ago, Reaper_3955 said:

i9-10900k

Asus ROG Strix rtx 3090

64gb ddr4 3000mhz

4tb hdd

1tb ssd

Ryzen 9 5900x

32gb ddr4 3200mhz

1tb ssd

2tb hdd

Im gonna say it depends.

Both of these computers have hard to find parts right now, so they may be a little inflated with prices. Going by gaming specs, the NZXT one is around 10%-15% better at gaming (because of the 3090 vs 3080) However, having the better processor, the 5900x, you will definitely notice some improvements while streaming (if thats what your doing.) The extra 32GB of RAM on the NZXT one will definitely help while streaming, but 32GB will be more than fine for most situations.

Both of them are amazing computers, but you just have to decide if you want to spend an extra $700 on a 15% performance boost and double the RAM.

Note: Im assuming you want to stream because you pointed out the NZXT Creator PC?

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

1 minute ago, MarvintheParrot said:

Im gonna say it depends.

Both of these computers have hard to find parts right now, so they may be a little inflated with prices. Going by gaming specs, the NZXT one is around 10%-15% better at gaming (because of the 3090 vs 3080) However, having the better processor, the 5900x, you will definitely notice some improvements while streaming (if thats what your doing.) The extra 32GB of RAM on the NZXT one will definitely help while streaming, but 32GB will be more than fine for most situations.

Both of them are amazing computers, but you just have to decide if you want to spend an extra $700 on a 15% performance boost and double the RAM.

Note: Im assuming you want to stream because you pointed out the NZXT Creator PC?

I will be streaming. I always thought 16gb was the sweet spot for streaming and then there was 32gb. I thought I would use the 3080 until i need to upgrade and then get a 3090. but thanks for ur opinion. i'll wait for more comments and then decide.

* thread moved to the Laptops and Pre-Built Systems section *

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

4 minutes ago, Downkey said:

PSUS? Motherboards? Coolers?

I thought those wouldn't go in the specs place. but I know the psu would be an nzxt 850 watt and the cooler is the nzxt kraken x63 and the motherboard is the nzxt n7 z490. for the corsair pc I think the psu is the corsair rmx 850 watt, I don't know what the cooler is, and I don't know the motherboard either.