BSOD's happening for a long time

Konradius

Hello, the ones who read this.

I have had blue screens on my computer almost since I built it in early 2020, somewhere in February, I just haven't had the motivation to really fix it. During December 2020, my computer got a weird problem that my internet controller wouldn't work if I didn't do a restart after booting, if the computer hadn't gotten a bsod. The message I got then was the one that often has to do with drivers not being up to date (can't remember the name atm). I later found this out and I updated all the drivers. It turned out it was the network driver being old. I only figured this out when I had resolved the problem. 

But the bsod's still happened, not all times I turned on the computer though. (I have only gotten bsod's during boot). 

However, now I wan't to resolve all the problems to be able to just use my computer without any problems.

I have gotten many different bsod messages, some I can remember on top of my head are; System Thread Exeption: Ntfs.sys (The most recent one, happened about one hour ago at the time of writing), Page in nonpaged area, IRQL not less or equal, Memory management. 

I have the dump files from the last five BSOD's. 

Specs:

OS - Windows 10 Home x64 (version 19042.928) 

This is the original operating system installed on this computer, though not the first on the SSD I am using, but that also was Windows 10.

The OS installed is installed by me, with a key that was automaticly ported from my old pc, with other words, I haven't paid for a license, but I don't have the "Activate Windows" prompt.

The age of my components is around a year and four months, I think I got the most of my components in January 2020.

The OS installed is the OS I installed at the time of building, I don't think I have reinstalled it. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 (Zotac 1050 Mini, from my old prebuilt, don't have money for new one)

MoBo: MSI B450m Mortar Max

PSU: Corsair CX550M

System manufacturer: Me, I guess

Type: Desktop

If I have missed any important information, let me know.

Thanks in advance

051121-8671-01.dmp 051021-7171-01.dmp 050521-9421-01.dmp 042821-6609-01.dmp 042721-6921-01.dmp

try opening a cmd window as administrator and type sfc /scannow

it will look for and fix corrupted system files, because that sounds like your case.

Done that many times before, sometimes it has corrected some files but still getting bsod's.