Low FPS after waking or restart

KaineT

I get low FPS after waking or restarting the computer. I have to reinstall the driver for the FPS to go back to normal. Anyone else have this issue? Happens with multiple versions of the driver, both Gaming and Studio versions.

One example is Monster Hunter World, low is about 30 FPS, after reinstalling it goes back to 80 FPS.

System Specs:

• CPU: Intel i7 8700K
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming
  • RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 2666Mhz
  • GPU: Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Aorus Xtreme 11Gb

Bump

No one knows anything? 

33 minutes ago, KaineT said:

Bump

No one knows anything? 

People will need more info about your system in order to help. Like what kind of PSU You got, thermals, the case you use, did u check all connections, did u check monitor settings (especially if u use dual monitor) etc.

I know that latest Windows update can also cause HUGE fps drop in games for whatever reason and Microsoft did recommend to reroll to older version in case you suffer from performance drops in games. :X

Also the PC port for Monster Hunter: World isn't very good what I've experienced. I wouldn't be surprised if it locked itself to 30FPS randomly in the settings. What kind of performance do you get in other games/software?

Gaming PC

MBO: MSI B450M MORTAR MAX           CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600        CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S

GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 3060ti TUF OC 8GB,        RAM: Kingston 16GB (2 x 8GB) HyperX Fury DDR4 3200Mhz,

Storage: Samsung SSD 980 1TB  &   WD Blue 1 TB SSD

PSU: Corsair 650W RM650x (2018)       Case: Kolink Citadel Mesh Matx     Case Fans: 3x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM 120mm