Compatible Bookshelf Speaker w/ Pioneer VSX-D466S Reciever

I have this old, yet powerful reciever. I dont know much about home theater setup. I just know that my current lower end sony bookshelf speakers are being overpowered by my POLK psw 10 subwoofer.

The sony bookshelves get loud, but sound isn't very sharp. 

My budget is 150 dollars max for a pair of bookshelves.

I'm considering the klipsch R 41ms

and the sony sscs5

would any of these work with my old reciever? Would they sound good with my Polk psw 10 subwoofer?

They would be used in a small room.

As in your previous thread (and I really have no idea why you're double-posting), you aren't giving as much information as would be useful.

Firstly, if your speakers are getting overpowered by your subwoofer, then turn down your subwoofer. Any sensible subwoofer has an independant level control. Failing to set your subwoofer level appropriately isn't solved by buying different mains.

Now, if you want better fidelity from your mains, then you should start looking into upgrades. Those Klipsch speakers you mentioned will work, but the measured frequency response is a bit of a mess. I would avoid them. The Sony you listed isn't much better. There are other cheap speakers that have fewer issues.

Pretty much the above. My recommendation would still be Spektor 1 and just to save up. It's a bit hard to recommend stuff without knowing what your current "lower end sony bookshelves" are though.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB