Graphical glitches with Intel UHD Graphics 750 (i5-11600K)

Hi, I have encountered this problem/glitch (see photo “graphical-glitch.png”) with my new build.

My config:
- Z590-A PRO - MSI
- Intel Core i5-11600K Processor
- CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800)
- Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L V2 RGB
- Sharkoon SilentStorm Cool Zero 850W 80 Plus Gold

I tried:
- bios default settings
- bios reset
- bios update (latest bios)
- bios advanced settings and selected IGD
- bios advanced settings and selected IGD multi-monitor enabled
- only 1 DIMM of ram
- another HDMI cable
- different monitor
- fresh win10 install
- multiple versions of Intel Graphics Drivers
- installed all drivers from MSI mobo support page
- changed power plan settings (disabled all energy saving options)

- reinstalled chrome and tweaked GPU Rasterization in chrome://flags

I’m currently connected with an HDMI cable to my MSI monitor.
I have an activated copy of Win 10 Pro fully updated.
Also the download animation of chrome/edge has a similar problem.

I’m presume that I have a bad CPU ;(.

Any help/suggestion is appreciated.

-ldispi1

bios1.jpeg

bios2.jpeg

graphical-glitch.png

Same problem with the i9-11900, it's driving me crazy. 

I have exact same problem on an i5 11500. Did you get anywhere with this? Mine was running for a  couple of days and it just started. 

• 3 weeks later...

Me also have this problem ,games have no gpu glitches i think it's driver issue

I have same problem as well with my i5-11500. Hopefully this is just a driver issue and it'll soon be fixed with software update.
But I wonder why May 15th update didn't fixed this issue....🤔

I don't see from the screenshot with Whatsapp, what exactly is the glitch?

Is it the white stripes on the QR code?

I have i5-11500 and never had this problem. I used and tested my new build both with a GPU and with the iGPU.

I def also get these glitches and artifacts on the UHD 750 of my i9-11900k. Sometimes in stray locations on my desktop like so:

eUlvyh8GCP.gif.b2c1f2573fbbe888eea2d79be964f6ff.gif

I also get the QR code glitches you're seeing on the whatsapp page:

image.png.6fe54d31c462d40d602d89b43e9cdb30.png

On 6/2/2021 at 9:55 PM, TudorF said:

I don't see from the screenshot with Whatsapp, what exactly is the glitch?

Is it the white stripes on the QR code?

I have i5-11500 and never had this problem. I used and tested my new build both with a GPU and with the iGPU.

There are white blocky artifacts cutting through the QR code and for other certain images and UI elements all over. Especially apparent in web-based UI systems outside of chrome such as VSCode or Discord or Spotify. The QR code is the worst I've seen it happen to in particular because it is an HTML canvas element. I also get other minor glitches in visual studio code and on other websites:

image.png.318ddd1c245342e822316e8e0d74ffb2.png

image.png.50975f10a3234557479ca3612f8bcced.png

Another corruption seems to happen on the QR Code page here too, which is a base64-decoded image rather than an html5 canvas:

https://davidshimjs.github.io/qrcodejs/

image.png.a6fbc8796e1ae80969f3b474b6b286a0.png

I'm currently on 27.21.14.6647, from 5/14/2021

After installing the BETA driver: 27.20.100.9616, from 5/26/2021 all the previous pages I mentioned seems to have been fixed and I see no more artifacts:

image.png.8f23912626adfff91fd58969ab9206dd.png

image.png.e9b79c6a843c1e9de6fd68efec6f5bca.png

So I guess the next non-beta driver release will have a more mainline fix for this stuff.

Weird. I built a new PC in May, installed all the drivers including for the i5-11500 iGPU and tested graphics with iGPU only too but never seen this.

Maybe I just got the new drivers directly and it was already fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just built a new box.  First attempt was an Asus Prime Z590 and i5-11600K.  Images brought up for the Desktop background set to slideshow were overly bright or zoomed in way too far or all red or all green or all blue or scrambled with horizontal cuts.  Asus tech support suggesting a BIOS upgrade but that did nothing.  They suggested a hardware problem which I took to mean my chipset, I returned the motherboard and got a Gigabyte Aorus Z590 Elite and installed the same CPU into it.  I got the exact same behavior.  I updated the BIOS from F1 to F3d - no joy.  I then updated the Intel graphics driver from 27.20.100.9316 to 27.20.100.9466 to beta 30.00.9667, all with no improvement.  I backed up to 9466.  Stored images are NOT affected, only thumbnails made from them.  I have used both a command prompt and Disk Cleanup to removed the thumbnail caches.  When I first reopen, they seem perfect, but then the machine works its way through them all turning them into mush as you see below.  I have not seen corrupted images inside any program except File Explorer and Photos, but I do a lot more photography than gaming.  I would return the CPU (and still might) but I strongly suspect the replacement would have the exact same problem.

image.png.afc1c44f6944be8db0d6a4a92d0fccc8.png

Bah! I thought I had fixed this with the 9616 driver. Everything had been fine for a few weeks but now the glitches are back. My monitor (connected via DP). keeps blacking out and coming back a few seconds later and the wierd graphical distotion is back. FML

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 2:58 AM, fourspoons said:

Bah! I thought I had fixed this with the 9616 driver. Everything had been fine for a few weeks but now the glitches are back. My monitor (connected via DP). keeps blacking out and coming back a few seconds later and the wierd graphical distotion is back. FML

You sure the dp is plugged properly might be a bit lose 

just a suggestion and a simple common mistake people make

Yeah, cable is solid. I even tried switching cables and using a different monitor and its the same.

Now with the new 9667 driver, opening PDFs full screen is making the display black out for 5 seconds or more. Then it comes back. So frustrating.

• 7 months later...
On 2021. 07. 06. at 20:39, fourspoons said:

Igen, a kábel szilárd. Megpróbáltam kábelt váltani és másik monitort használni, és ugyanaz.

Az új 9667-es illesztőprogram segítségével a PDF-fájlok teljes képernyős megnyitása 5 másodpercre vagy tovább elsötétíti a kijelzőt. Aztán visszajön. Annyira frusztráló.

Found a solution?