Nightmare that stuck with you?

Tehkast

My repeated nightmare is I'm either in california or New York and suddenly the city or ocean becomes a giant seemingly endless wave of Chocobo chicks. >.>

And before you ask, YES THEY ALL KWEH?! in synchronization. 

I love PC building and gaming. 
REMEMBER botttlenecks can happen at all points of a PC part. Make sure you are at equilibrium. For all parts unless you intend to upgrade at a later point. Also QA Tested AAA Games.

On 5/6/2021 at 10:49 AM, Science Officer Spock said:

Wow. That absolutely pisses me off to read. I'm incredibly sorry that your brother had to go through that. I hope he doesn't have any traumatic/psychological damage. It's amazing how shitty schools are at preventing or helping students in situations like this. 

He was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia about 20 years ago, the doctors figure that the mental stress, physical trauma of the bullying, with his mental disabilities and strong drug use, all contributed to the PS.

He's doing really well now, he's on his meds and unlike most people, he's terrified of missing a dose as he never wants to hear voices again, so he's very good about taking them.

He's happy most of the time, no longer has angry outbursts.

I do feel bad that nobody did more to curb his drug use. In highschool he got into hard drugs, acid and shrooms. I remember one day him coming home and telling me that he had no arm, he couldn't feel it, but at the same time it had been replaced with an arm made entirely of spiders.

That right there was the strongest anti-drug moment in my life, I vowed never to touch that shit or any hard drug ever.

My childhood best friend and I had the same speech therapist. I had a lisp with the letter S. No problems with me, but he diddled my friend. It fucked him right up. Never went back to public school, later was diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic. This was the early 90s, gulf war days.. no meds for that.. just anti psychotics. I saved his life once when he reached for a gun, but I wasn't there when he reached for it again. He lived for a week in the hospital with a bullet in his head. 

I think of him almost every day still, he was 21 and I was 18 the last time we saw each other. I'm 43 now and a whole lifetime has gone by already..

AMD R9 5900X | Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO, T30,TL-C12 Pro
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1496 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact RGB, Many CFM's