Hello!

I was about to buy titanfall yesterday but my got damn VISA card would not buy it on some way?, The bank said that there was a issue witht he card so i was not able to buy on internet, but they said that they fixed it now.

So i found this version of the game:

https://www.g2a.com/titanfall-origin-cd-key-ru.html

It says that its RU language only?, is that true?, am i not able to change language when i install it on origin?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

why not buy from origin directly

or amazon (they accept all credit cards)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Because G2A is much cheaper?

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Origin is overpriced.

I want to buy as cheap as possible

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

So can i change the russian language while installing or do i have to give 10 more extra euros for english?

Is that offer at Yuplay.ru still valid? I got my copy there for 25€ before release, all languages.

who cares...

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690k @4.2Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PSU: Seasonic G750 80+ Gold | Storage: Samsung 840 250GB, Sandisk Ultra II 960gb, WD Green 4TB, Samsung EcoGreen 2TB

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4670k @4 Ghz w/ Corsair H80i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W PSU 80+ Bronze | Storage: Corsair Force GS 240GB SSD

Thx! I will buy the russian now! and then do this!, its simple and i hope it works!

Thx alot!

Thx! I will buy the russian now! and then do this!, its simple and i hope it works!

Thx alot!

glhf :)

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690k @4.2Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PSU: Seasonic G750 80+ Gold | Storage: Samsung 840 250GB, Sandisk Ultra II 960gb, WD Green 4TB, Samsung EcoGreen 2TB

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4670k @4 Ghz w/ Corsair H80i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W PSU 80+ Bronze | Storage: Corsair Force GS 240GB SSD

If all you are buying is a key, then when you redeem the code and hit install, origin will allow you to select the download location and language.

#My100Post

Connor Freebairn - ConnorFreebairn@newman.cumbria.sch.uk
IT Technician & Certified computer geek.

If all you are buying is a key, then when you redeem the code and hit install, origin will allow you to select the download location and language.

#My100Post

Yes but there is only 1 language:D Russian. SO i need to do what Xzist told me to do Above

glhf :)

One more questions in case you know the answer, @XzisT

Do i need to download the english language pack?, its on the bottom of the link you sent me.

One more questions in case you know the answer, @XzisT

Do i need to download the english language pack?, its on the bottom of the link you sent me.

I think so. I haven't actually done this myself. It would be safe just to do exactly as it says.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#My100Post

Your 100th post, and it was incorrect advice. If you buy a Russian only key it will install in Russian. You will not have the option of choosing a different language. Even though it downloads all the other language packs.

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

Your 100th post, and it was incorrect advice. If you buy a Russian only key it will install in Russian. You will not have the option of choosing a different language. Even though it downloads all the other language packs.

yes but i managed to get it 10 euros cheaper then the english one. And i am 100% sure that i am willing to give 30 mins of my life to turn the game to english:D

You know i am saving for a Haswell-e build thats why i buy everything so cheap:D

Your a little late to tell me that :P , ViruZ beat you to it. Either way the anwser (Solved) was set hours ago, he didnt need my advice anyways.

Connor Freebairn - ConnorFreebairn@newman.cumbria.sch.uk
IT Technician & Certified computer geek.

Your a little late to tell me that :P , ViruZ beat you to it. Either way the anwser (Solved) was set hours ago, he didnt need my advice anyways.

I already bought the russian one. I installed that 50 GB, took me like 5 hours. And now its installing som Audio shit which is another 34 GBs?

Good that i have 1.5 TB HDD

Got it:D

I fixed it to english:D thx again:D

So just tried out titanfall, i managed to get it on english...

I give it a 6.5 out of 10.

To less players, too less classes, thats all

Good stuff.

Titans are not killstreaks, parkour fun, big and fun maps, Bots easy to kill, that mean easy XP, Riding is titan is the best thing:D

So it think it was worth that 20 euros i gave for it

You're* :ph34r: