Pump/Resivoir Shrouds

I'm going all out on a new rig and want it to be Dr Who themed. Currently I plan on getting an NZXT Kraken Z73, primarily because I can put a gif of the TARDIS hovering and then zipping off on the little display. However I realise a custom loop would be better and allow me to include my precious RTX 3090. Sadly The Z73 cannot be modded or altered to include the graphics card as far as I'm aware.

Since I like the aesthetic of hard line tubing with the pump resivoir near the front of the case I had an idea of getting one that had white LEDS and using a hollowed out plastic TARDIS as a shroud to go over it. But being new to water cooling I have no idea if this is a good idea or if a product currently exists that would fit my bill. I'd also appreciate a professional looking piece rather than something that looks home made and I'm not convinced I have the skills to make something that good.

Also I'm aiming at a Dr Who theme inside the case rather than making the whole PC one giant Dr Who piece.

There is no problem putting it over the res and if you keep the TARDIS above the inlet/outlet on the bottom then the only think you need to mod is a hole to allow the tube to come out the top of the res. It actually doesnt seem that hard provided you can find a TARDIS thats the correct size

4 hours ago, Ravendarat said:

It actually doesnt seem that hard provided you can find a TARDIS thats the correct size

Don't worry, they tend to be bigger in the inside