Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 Bios Editing

Does anyone know how to dig into the bios of a Surface Laptop 3 and make changes? The Surface face-level bios is glorified chromebook status, with the most advanced thing I can modify being turning off Secure Boot (which Microsoft doesn’t like) - anyone know how I can dig deeper? Need to turn off and edit much more than that for a project. The only mention of this I have found online is that it requires Enterprise software, which I cannot find anything to confirm or falsify that, or even what software that would be.

Thanks

i dont think the surface allows you to do much more than what you can find in the dumbed down UI.

1 hour ago, manikyath said:

i dont think the surface allows you to do much more than what you can find in the dumbed down UI.

Yeah, that’s what i worried about. Was hoping I’d get a different answer lol. Man i regret getting a low end surface sometimes

14 minutes ago, Chiakuu said:

Yeah, that’s what i worried about. Was hoping I’d get a different answer lol. Man i regret getting a low end surface sometimes

well.. i understand the aspect of tinkering and such things... but what would you really want to do in the bios of a surface laptop?

18 hours ago, manikyath said:

well.. i understand the aspect of tinkering and such things... but what would you really want to do in the bios of a surface laptop?

Want to make a hackintosh out of it, as I hate windows and hope it will control the hardware better (I have a low end surface) - open core is locked from the bios and its real annoying, I can only disable so much via flags.