MSI Trident X Cooler

RaJTKT

Hello everyone! I'd like to ask a question, I'm planning to replace my MSI Trident X with a new CPU cooler (although the stock one still performs well, I'd like to get a new one if I can, if possible) and was wondering if any of you have already tried the replacement or if anyone knows which CPU coolers it will fit? (I replaced the 12cm fan I think the fan is universal) Thank you all very much! I'll borrow a few pictures! Thanks!

436d784c87e94ea9a7b388dd3efffdf9.jpeg

155032599098934164.jpg

LNJOeG171314_47954.jpg

28 minutes ago, RaJTKT said:

anyone knows which CPU coolers it will fit?

Got any rulers you can use to measure the height from the cold plate (the part that face the CPU) to the tip of the fan?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Why are you planning to replace the cooler? What are you aiming to improve?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.