Sweaty hands vs Legendary final mouse

NapalmSMG
Go to solution Solved by HeyCya,

It's fine to have 'sweat hands' with one of these mice. The only thing you'll have to look out for is cleaning it (taking the cover off and wiping it down, or something of that sort) more frequently, but the electronics inside won't be affected. 

Longevity of the mouse might be a factor, but in my opinion you should be fine as long as you clean it at least once every 2 years or so. 

so I saw that a cool mouse is coming out ( https://finalmouse.com/a/pre-launch ) and its like 200 dollars and I was wondering if mice with holes like that can be damaged or cause problems if I have sweat hands?

It's fine to have 'sweat hands' with one of these mice. The only thing you'll have to look out for is cleaning it (taking the cover off and wiping it down, or something of that sort) more frequently, but the electronics inside won't be affected. 

Longevity of the mouse might be a factor, but in my opinion you should be fine as long as you clean it at least once every 2 years or so. 

14 minutes ago, NapalmSMG said:

so I saw that a cool mouse is coming out ( https://finalmouse.com/a/pre-launch ) and its like 200 dollars and I was wondering if mice with holes like that can be damaged or cause problems if I have sweat hands?

I originally bought a Glorious Gaming Model O- with the same perforated holes to counter sweaty hands, but in the end it actually made it worse. It had RGB on it and when the RGB was on, it got warm. When the RGB was set to static white (like my entire setup is white), it got really hot. Nice in winter, but really annoying in summer. Turning the RGB off was the only option. Not sure if that mouse has RGB, but know that turning it off is the best option.

16 minutes ago, Naijin said:

I originally bought a Glorious Gaming Model O- with the same perforated holes to counter sweaty hands, but in the end it actually made it worse. It had RGB on it and when the RGB was on, it got warm. When the RGB was set to static white (like my entire setup is white), it got really hot. Nice in winter, but really annoying in summer. Turning the RGB off was the only option. Not sure if that mouse has RGB, but know that turning it off is the best option.

I have a glorious model o wireless. I have it set to 30~ % brightness and dont experience any discomfort in temperatures while always having clammy hands. 

When i charge my model o and use it, i have it on 100% brightness, even then i do not experience discomfort. 

maybe get your mouse checked?

Just now, GenericFanboy said:

I have a glorious model o wireless. I have it set to 30~ % brightness and dont experience any discomfort in temperatures while always having clammy hands. 

When i charge my model o and use it, i have it on 100% brightness, even then i do not experience discomfort. 

maybe get your mouse checked?

I just sold it (had it almost 2 years), wanted something less flashy and subtle. In the end I had my mouse set to pulse white, which was a lot better. Red/blue/green was never a problem, just the white.

I see. I usually have it on the glorious mode (pretty much just rainbow) Could be just the white. Maybe it cant handle having all 3 led colors at once