Which radiator is better?

I have found 2 radiators both are roughly 30mm thickness, the Leviathan from Bitspower is 29.7mm thick and the xr5 is 30mm thick. I choose the leviathan since it has 2 ports on both faces and it will help with loop maintenance when it comes to draining. If I have one of both radiators will the one rad be cooling more or less? and would the height difference be visible, or should I just go with one company for the rads?

Bitspower makes both. So if its the same core, it will be identical. Id get the one with more ports assuming it has a finish on it I like.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

On 4/28/2021 at 11:32 PM, Mick Naughty said:

Bitspower makes both. So if its the same core, it will be identical. Id get the one with more ports assuming it has a finish on it I like.

What do you mean they make both? as in one with 2 ports and others with 4 I'm assuming?

Go for Alphacool, they are pure copper, dont use anything else.

17 hours ago, yaboi824 said:

What do you mean they make both? as in one with 2 ports and others with 4 I'm assuming?

Bitspower is a supplier for corsair is what @Mick Naughtymeans

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza

On 4/29/2021 at 10:34 AM, yaboi824 said:

? and would the height difference be visible

0.3mm? That's a solid no. 

21 hours ago, Patrik Jansson said:

Go for Alphacool, they are pure copper, dont use anything else.

Unfortunately I don't see any of the rads having 4 ports (2 on both faces) from Alpha cool, and having the ports on the other side would make draining easier for the future. I will keep looking though. Thanks for the help.

• 4 weeks later...