Random Reboot Troubleshooting

Hello, 

I've been having an intermittent issue lately. I'm getting random reboots (sometimes under load, sometimes at idle). An example of this happening (at idle) could be me being in a zoom call, and I start typing in a word doc, and my machine will shut down to a black screen. Then immediately following that, my machine will boot up again to the Windows 10 login screen. An example of this under-load would be when I'm in the process of loading up a game the machine will shut down and follow the same routine as stated before. This issue began after I swapped my Intel I5-8600k with an Intel I9-9900k, added liquid cooling, and added a 1TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 drive to my machine. However, I had to update my BIOS to support the 9th Gen processor. I've done stability tests on my GPU using Uniengine superposition that came out to be stable, and I ran a CPU stability test using Intelburn test, which also came out to be stable. After doing so, I presumed my issue was a dying Power supply so I swapped out my previous power supply only to have the machine have a random shutdown again. After this, I re-installed windows to alleviate any software issues. It's a somewhat tricky issue to replicate as it is very unexpected at times. It will not occur for a few days but then happen three to four times a day. I also want to add that I've been having cooling issues with the new M.2 drive since its install. It has maxed out in its lifetime at 59C but will average anywhere from 45C to 52C since its install. As far as cooling goes, I have a single fan on the rear of my case pulling in, two fans on the top of my case pulling in, and two fans on my AIO pushing out.  I've included my specs below.

CPU: Intel i9-9900k.
COOLING: NZXT X63 AIO liquid cooler
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 Founders Edition
RAM: 32GB (2x16 DDR4-3200 cl16) Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 
          16GB (2x8 DDR4-3200 cl16) Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB
Motherboard: Asus Tuf Z370 Pro Gaming
PSU:    EVGA Supernova GA 850W 80+ Gold Fully modular 
Drives: Samsung 970 Evo 1TB NVMe 
            Samsung 860 Evo 25GB SATA SSD
            Western Digital 1TB HDD
            Western Digital 2TB HDD

34 minutes ago, Anon2992 said:

RAM: 32GB (2x16 DDR4-3200 cl16) Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 
          16GB (2x8 DDR4-3200 cl16) Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB

Could be incompatible RAM. Take out the 16GB kit and try for a few days if it's resolved.

Idk what you do with your PC but you'll likely not need any more than 32GB either way and probably only have the 16GB kit installed because you had it laying around.

Also, are you running your latest BIOS?

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

I used the 16gb sticks for my CAD program, and I am on the latest stable version of my BIOS according to my manufacturer. I will say I've had the 16gb sticks of ram in my machine for over a year without a single issue from them being in with the 32gb sticks