Google apps not working on mobile data on new S21

I just purchased a new Galaxy S21 unlocked and I'm using it with T-Mobile. Calls, texts, and data all work on data and on Wi-Fi, the 5G works and everything, but I'm having issues using certain Google apps. I can open the Play Store and view apps just fine, but if I try to install one it will infinitely say "pending" until I connect to Wi-Fi. Also, when I try to use Youtube I am able to browse and search, but if I click on a video it will just pull up the thumbnail with the loading animation and never start the video. I know I am not in a bad signal area, I ran a speedtest and I'm getting 30-90mbps down around town, and I'm able to get Youtube to work just fine in a mobile browser.

I already went through and cleared the cache and data for Youtube as I read recommended somewhere, and I've done numerous reboots over the past few days. I also made sure they were both allowed to use mobile data, and that data saver was off. I am out of ideas and can't seem to find any help via quick google searches, so I'm hoping you guys can help me out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello...I have the exact same issue and cannot find any resolution.  Have you had any luck?