Project: It's Good Enough

Stephen

I made this build to pretty much convert my old system into an m-itx computer.The name of this build came up because my motto during the entire build was, "It's Good Enough". The one clearance that came up was the cooler's fan bracket interfered with the gpu. This made it so that I had to bend the bracket vertically but in the end made it work.

Specs:

Intel Core i5 4670k

EVGA m-itx cooler

8gb Kingston HyperX Red

GTX 660

Corsair Force SSD 120gb

Seagate Barracude 2tb

Gigabyte Z87N-WIFI

EVGA Hadron Air w/ built in 500w 80+ Gold PSU

K5Ldw2bl.jpg

K5Ldw2bl.jpg

jZOb8QKl.jpg

P9nFGB5l.jpg

9vINXFbl.jpg

utmsMlQl.jpg

utmsMlQl.jpg

Zxk7c1ll.jpg

Nice console :)

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

i always wanted to build a hadron pc

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

If I was you, I would try anything to make get text on the CPU cooler the right side up.

I came up with a way - mount the heatsink other way around and put the fan on pulling air through the cooler.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Neat little SteamBox :D

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

cool

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

If I was you, I would try anything to make get text on the CPU cooler the right side up.

I came up with a way - mount the heatsink other way around and put the fan on pulling air through the cooler.

I already had to change it once and it takes way too much effort to do it again. As i said, "It's good enough"

Nice little PC you got going there

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I already had to change it once and it takes way too much effort to do it again. As i said, "It's good enough"

Oh, I forgot the Hadron doesn't have a cutout.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II