Looking to replace second Gigabyte G750H with rattling fan

Halzu

Hello everyone,

I have only had issue with this psu model and I'm thinking of buying a completely different one instead of looking for a replacement or return for the 3rd time.

My requirements are at least 80 plus bronze for power efficiency, at least semi modular and 700w+. Noise level to price would by my biggest priority after this fan ordeal.

As I will buy in Germany, this is the price comparison list which has those parameters set (apart from noise). 

The system is a 3600 plus Vega 56 in an NR600 atx case with 6 total drives, though I do use sata splitters to get around the 3.3v issue on WD white label drives.

I would like to stay under 100€ unless there is some higher grade unit slightly above budget it that sticks out.

Does anybody has some pointers?

Cheers

EDIT: fixed the link

The Seasonic GM-750 comes to mind.

750W, 8 SATA power connectors, semimodular, 80+ Gold, super quiet. It's around $100, +/- 5.

It's been running my Ryzen 5 3600, 2x GTX 650 Ti BOOSTs, 2x optical drives, 4 HDDs, and AIO perfectly fine.

elephants

Thanks for replying. Sadly, that model doesn't seem to be in supply anywhere. Is the GX series equivalent?

1 hour ago, FakeKGB said:

The Seasonic GM-750 comes to mind.

750W, 8 SATA power connectors, semimodular, 80+ Gold, super quiet. It's around $100, +/- 5.

It's been running my Ryzen 5 3600, 2x GTX 650 Ti BOOSTs, 2x optical drives, 4 HDDs, and AIO perfectly fine.

It's a good Tier A power supply, but I would NOT recommend him to get it. It's because Seasonic's Focus Gold platform can't handle a high power draw card and especially a Vega 56. Power outages could happen. For your GTX 650 Ti SLI setup it's fine though.

1 hour ago, Halzu said:

Thanks for replying. Sadly, that model doesn't seem to be in supply anywhere. Is the GX series equivalent?

GX is the better equivalent of the GM. GM is semi modular, GX is fully modular. GM uses a Focus Gold costdown platform, while GX uses the native Focus Gold platform.

48 minutes ago, IIIIIIIIII said:

Yes, these are perfect. Both one of the best power supplies you can get, along with the Corsair RMx series.
I personally recommend the MSI one, it checks all the boxes and has 10 year warranty compared to the Enermax' 5 years.

Thanks to everyone for taking their time to reply and to search.

Those two look like good picks and I will take a closer look at both of them.