What's the cheapest (good) reccomendation for some Cherry MX keyboards?

my use case varies from gaming to office applications, so i'm looking for some good keycaps that won't get worn and eventually break. 

11 minutes ago, IDontKnowLiterallyAnything said:

so i'm looking for some good keycaps that won't get worn and eventually break.

Then anything with a doubleshot keycaps will last you for a pretty long time. There's a lot of chinese boards/OEMs from the likes of Magicforce, Red Dragon, Rosewill, and other brand that comes with Gateron which has a good quality and overall is the definitive mainstream cherry MX alternative.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

2 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Then anything with a doubleshot keycaps will last you for a pretty long time. There's a lot of chinese boards/OEMs from the likes of Magicforce, Red Dragon, Rosewill, and other brand that comes with Gateron which has a good quality and overall is the definitive mainstream cherry MX alternative.

ok, thanks.

Personally I would get something else than cherry and go for kailh or gateron switches ... they are cheaper and from my experience better than cherry specially if you would like to go for brown tactile switches ... 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD