How can someone get USA pc parts delivered to India without customs

Hero007

As we know the prices are very very high,and i see atleast except gpu... all parts of a pc are priced well...how...from where to get them delivered to India..?

I dunno summon them out of thin air?

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

38 minutes ago, Srijan Verma said:

Step 1: have a US wala uncle
Step 2: Done

This but unironically. You cant avoid customs without any relatives you know that can help with it or carrying it as a passenger luggage (not like you can haha, thanks covid)

If you really want it THAT BADLY, you can try to find people who have experience in buying stuff outside of the country and can help you to pay the customs and shipping.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

*** Thread locked ***

Trying to go around any set restrictions is against our rules. Import tax and other customs fees are such. Circumventing those is also illegal, and can/will be fined or worse. As such, talking about ways to go around customs regulations is not allowed.

If you were asking about shipping or buying from abroad, tough luck. Make clearer title next time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv