What Movie Are You The Most Stoked For In 2014

AminWinsGaming

Im Excited For The Amazing Spider-Man 2.... the-amazing-spiderman-2-new-poster.jpg

What About You?

Ill Add Better Detail Later 

(Made ABit Of It Size 48 To Take Up Space *Smirks*)

:rolleyes: 

Future Build : Intel-Core i7 4790K : Corsair H100i : Asus Maximus VII Hero : Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (DDR3-1866) : Samsung 840 EVO 120GB : Seagate Baracuda 1TB : Asus GeForce GTX 770 : NZXT H440 (Red/Black) : EVGA SuperNova G2 850W :

Acer H236HLBMID Corsair M45 Mouse : Ducky Shine 3 (Red LED/Cherry MX Brown) : Audio Technica M50RD : Some Nice Cheap Mouse Mat 

Peripherals :

The original Spiderman movies were better.

Quote me to get a reply!

I have to agree, though I like the new actor for Spiderman.

I Like All The New Actors But The Original Was Kinda Better The Only CON- Was They Didnt Add Gwen And Then In Spiderman 2-3 Introduce MJ Although None wants gwen to die  :D  :lol:

Future Build : Intel-Core i7 4790K : Corsair H100i : Asus Maximus VII Hero : Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (DDR3-1866) : Samsung 840 EVO 120GB : Seagate Baracuda 1TB : Asus GeForce GTX 770 : NZXT H440 (Red/Black) : EVGA SuperNova G2 850W :

Acer H236HLBMID Corsair M45 Mouse : Ducky Shine 3 (Red LED/Cherry MX Brown) : Audio Technica M50RD : Some Nice Cheap Mouse Mat 

Peripherals :

X Men: Days of the Future Past. 

I'M A HUGEEEEE X MEN FAN. 

Im A SuperHero Fan So I Watch Every Marvel..ETC Movie that comes out... well almost all of em ;)

Peripherals :

Michael Bay is also doing a TMNT movie...wanna see how that plays out. 

Really :o 

When I was little I was a fan of the show

Peripherals :

Back to the Future 2

Even though I've already seen it.

:)

Peripherals :

The original Spiderman movies were better.

You think this is better? (the real original)

The Captain America Movie Looks Pretty Nice

Peripherals :

I Think Hes Talking About The 2007 One Or Whenever it was made...

Peripherals :

I Think Hes Talking About The 2007 One Or Whenever it was made...

Then he can't say original :3 

Transcendence. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Mine already came out.

Frozen DVD

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Goat Petting Simulator the Game the Movie

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Then he can't say original :3 

Cant Disagree ;)

Peripherals :

Goat Petting Simulator the Game the Movie

Whaaat?

Peripherals :

None, I don't go to the theaters. 

Oh Ok But If You Could Then Which Would You Watch :?

Peripherals :

Whaaat?

you heard me

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Oh Ok But If You Could Then Which Would You Watch :?

Uhh I'd be watching Garden of Words but that's already out I just haven't watched it yet.

I don't pay attention to trending movies and what not. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

The one with Tobey Maguire

Quote me to get a reply!