Alleged "bot" to buy graphics cards.

derpkotacasper

Amazon is the most bot infested retailer out there. It usually shows it as in stock, but it gives you an error when you try to check out. I was able to get my 5600X off of Amazon for MSRP, but that was luck. I got my RTX 3070 from a Newegg drop back in December also on luck. I don't think Newegg even does drops anymore, they've gone all in on Shuffles. I was able to get two RTX 3060s for my friends, one through signing up for EVGA notify right when they released, the other through Newegg Shuffle.

Speaking of Newegg Shuffle, here's todays Shuffle. That's the best way to get a card right now if you can't catch BB drops, they happen almost every weekday from that same link. The downside of Shuffle is you have to deal with selling the item they combo with the GPU.

You could try Zotac, they drop occasionally and you can catch them on some Discord servers with alerts. But their site crashes every time there's a drop, so you have to open a bunch of tabs. I've seen some people getting banned from their site for using too many tabs, which is something new they've apparently added. 

The other option is camping outside Microcenter or your local hardware store. 

Edit: Or, if you're someone who watches all LTT videos right when the notification comes, VAG (Verified Actual Gamer) program is another option. Here's a thread with info on it:

https://linustechtips.com/topic/1312490-verified-actual-gamer-program-information/

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 240mm AIO  Motherboard - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3600MHz CL17 | GPU - MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | PSU -  EVGA 600 BQ | Storage - PNY CS3030 1TB NVMe SSD | Case Cooler Master TD500 Mesh