Good modern case recomendation up to 180 USD

Herkul

Hi there, could anyone recommend a modern case with a good airflow for the following build:

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Herkul said:

Hi there, could anyone recommend a modern case with a good airflow for the following build:

Thanks

You shouldve asked this in your original PC thread by quoting someone, but i can give out one. Some recommendations in that price bracket:
1. 4000D Airflow
2. TD500 Mesh
3. Used HAF H500P Mesh
4. Lian Li PC-O11D
5. Phanteks Eclipse P300A Mesh

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

8 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

You shouldve asked this in your original PC thread by quoting someone, but i can give out one. Some recommendations in that price bracket:
1. 4000D Airflow
2. TD500 Mesh
3. Used HAF H500P Mesh
4. Lian Li PC-O11D
5. Phanteks Eclipse P300A Mesh

I like the 4000D. But I could only get in white here. Not sure if the black insides would look  good?

14 minutes ago, Herkul said:

Thanks

these should help ya. keep track of the graphs.

2 minutes ago, Herkul said:

I like the 4000D. But I could only get in white here. Not sure if the black insides would look  good?

Subjective. I personally love both, with more bias to white for modding cases.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Note: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case has a front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C port that can connect to the MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard USB 3.2 Gen 1 header. A separate USB 3.2 Gen 1 to USB 3.2 Gen 2 header adapter will be required. Agghhhh!!! No idea what kind of adapter.

4 minutes ago, Orian Pax said:

these should help ya. keep track of the graphs.

Thank you, saw them already.

1 minute ago, Herkul said:

Note: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case has a front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C port that can connect to the MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard USB 3.2 Gen 1 header. A separate USB 3.2 Gen 1 to USB 3.2 Gen 2 header adapter will be required. Agghhhh!!! No idea what kind of adapter.

sumn like this:
https://www.amazon.com/LINKUP-Internal-Motherboard-Converter-Adapter/dp/B07WG8ZJ41

1 minute ago, Herkul said:

Corsair 275R ATX Airflow How about this?

Also a fine entry, a bit more to the low-mid end to the latest corsair lineup, but the airflow and build quality is still top notch.

Just now, SorryClaire said:

Also a fine entry, a bit more to the low-mid end to the latest corsair lineup, but the airflow and build quality is still top notch.

At least I wont need to buy that adapter lol