What CPU Water Cooling for Mini-ITx

Was wondering which CPU water cooler should I get for a Mini-Itx build. The case I am planing to get is the Silverstone FT03-MINI.  Thanks!!!!

For that case I would get something like a H60 or H75.

Quote me to get a reply!

Thanks for the replies. What is the differences between the H75 and H60. Thanks!!

For that case, you can use an NZXT Kraken X40 or Corsair H90. They're 140mm radiators, so you'd have to remove the drive cages to fit it in (not a problem if you use an SSD). H80i might work too. It's a thick radiator, so you might have to do the same thing. It comes with Corsair Link so you can monitor fluid temperatures and fan RPMs.

The H75 comes with two fans and its pump/CPU block is Asetek-based (not really relevant unless you want to put it on a graphics card with an NZXT Kraken G10 in a future build). Not that you can really fit both the fans in there. H60 uses a square block, so you can't do that. It also comes with one fan. Unless you plan to use the drive bays, those two don't really matter. Their differences are irrelevant to your build. Neither are very good performers.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510