(~130CAD) PC Case

Gronek

Budget (including currency): 400 PLN (~130CAD)

Other details 

I have hope to put this topic in good place if not please move it.

Hi,
I am looking for a PC case up to PLN 400 (the cheaper the better ~130CAD). The casing will stand in the space under the desk, surrounded on 3 sides by "walls" (length of the niche is 65cm). Only the right side is visible. I prefer the switch from the top, preferably on the right. Rather ATX format (maybe my mobo can be replaced with something better). It will happen that I will take the computer with me around country. I am afraid of glass. Can it easily snap in transport?, and I am not interested in RGB. I also have my 2 fans from Arctic P12 and Bionix P120.
Inside I will install: Ryzen 5 3600 cooled by Silentiumpc Fera 5, Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2, Seasonic Focus Gold Plus 650W and XFX Rx480 (waiting for my RTX 3060Ti).

I was thinking about (random orde)r:

• BQ Pure Base 500 (I'm afraid of the temperature on the Gamers Nexus, a very large difference between the version, on the Polish YT the difference is much smaller)
  • BQ Pure Base 500DX (temp better, but not very nice in the pictures and louder than 500)
  • Fractal Meshify C (price cap, is it worth paying so much?)
  • Silentiumpc Regnum RG6V (has glass, but also quite good reviews in PL)
  • Silentiumpc Ventum VT2 (cheap, simple, small, no dust filter (I live on a gravel road), only 1 fan)
  • I would like to know opinions about them and maybe there is something even better, more sensible?

you should consider avoiding a window to my opinion.

make sure to get a rigid motherboard pcie slot for that heavy 3060ti, or it can literaly snap the motherboard off while traveling. those pcie slots have a metal surrounding them.

case requirements -

no windows or fragile glass

no rgb

rigid materials

pretty small yet can host atx mobo

corsair 110q

corsair 270r

coolermaster n400

Ok, but won't my parts bakes in that cases? What about mesh front? Is it better?