Lian li o11 Dynamic configuration (9 fans?)

Eagleblue

Hello, currently i have a nox hummer case handling my beefy 6800xt red devil with an iphone under it for preventing sag and a 650w powersupply soo iam planing to upgrade.
PSU of choise: Corsair HX1000 1000W (why? because all the psus in my country are about the same price (for 1000w psu) and this one is multirail/bunch of watts for future proof)

case: i was struggling between lian li o11 and lancool II but i think i will choose o11 because of looks, but because it has no fans and it looks empty without them iam planning in adding 9x fans.
Is 9 fans good on o11? i have a masterliquid 240 AIO for cpu (1800x)

i will vertical mount the gpu and forget once and for all sag, both of them has kits for that.

Is 1000w psu overkill? ( My red devil says minimum 850psu on their website)
will the performance be terrible vs lancool II?

And is it a good choice overall not thinking about aesthetics but performance?

thanks!

I personally have the 011 dynamic XL case. I have three fans on the bottom as intake, three on the side panel as outtake and two on top as outtake on my 240mm AIO. I am assuming you are using the back fan mount for outtake. I can honestly say that the temps I get are amazing, and I have a 3070 with a 10700k in mine.

44 minutes ago, Benito593 said:

I personally have the 011 dynamic XL case. I have three fans on the bottom as intake, three on the side panel as outtake and two on top as outtake on my 240mm AIO. I am assuming you are using the back fan mount for outtake. I can honestly say that the temps I get are amazing, and I have a 3070 with a 10700k in mine.

Why did u choose the xl version? Isn't the normal big enough already? I read that the xl only helps with providing more space for bigger cpu air coolers.

I was thinking in 3 bottom intake, 3 side intake and 3 top outtake with rad

5 minutes ago, Eagleblue said:

Why did u choose the xl version? Isn't the normal big enough already? I read that the xl only helps with providing more space for bigger cpu air coolers.

I was thinking in 3 bottom intake, 3 side intake and 3 top outtake with rad

I plan on making a custom water loop for the case, so I picked the XL! The normal case is plenty big enough :).

Generally speaking you want front amd bottom intake and rear and top exhaust in your case. Tho that doesnt need to be. You can reverse it to back intake and front exhaust etc. Just be mindful that ur cpu/gpu cooler isnt holding against airflow. Now i would probably set it up so the 3 side/front fans (when i referred to front, in the o11 cases i obv mean side) as an exhaust, 3 bottom intakes, 2 top exhausts with a rad (push/ pull doesnt matter) and a rear intake. Why you may ask? Because looks. You wont see those gross fan bearing plastic bridges as much and you basically have 3 fans dedicated for cpu with no interference what so ever and 6 fans, 3 of them slightly being shared with the cpu as an exhaust purely for gpu cooling. Prove me wrong if there are better ways 

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza

39 minutes ago, rafe_28 said:

Generally speaking you want front amd bottom intake and rear and top exhaust in your case. Tho that doesnt need to be. You can reverse it to back intake and front exhaust etc. Just be mindful that ur cpu/gpu cooler isnt holding against airflow. Now i would probably set it up so the 3 side/front fans (when i referred to front, in the o11 cases i obv mean side) as an exhaust, 3 bottom intakes, 2 top exhausts with a rad (push/ pull doesnt matter) and a rear intake. Why you may ask? Because looks. You wont see those gross fan bearing plastic bridges as much and you basically have 3 fans dedicated for cpu with no interference what so ever and 6 fans, 3 of them slightly being shared with the cpu as an exhaust purely for gpu cooling. Prove me wrong if there are better ways 

I will try!
Btw, my gpu will be vertical mounted too. i think it will help the cpu temp and aesthetics looks awesome.

Thanks!