new graphics card

Dontbeoffened

I want to know what you guys think about the titan z and if it is worth the money because im buying one 

no do not buy one look at this video it explains my feelings exactly and it is overpriced and very very unnecessary 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

I want to know what you guys think about the titan z and if it is worth the money because im buying one

What? Are you joking? No! Of course it isn't! It's $3000 for the same performance as a $2000 solution. Wtf. Don't buy it.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

At this point its purely for the compute users (it's still good value). It's really not beans for gamers at this price point.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Just don't its not worth its price at all just pick up a 780 TI or if you REALLY need the extra vRam a Titan Black or 2 :3 

weellll  if

Just don't its not worth its price at all just pick up a 780 TI or if you REALLY need the extra vRam a Titan Black or 2 :3 

weeelll  it's got dual Titan GPUs and if any one buys it that would be the mane reason to....wright ,,,???

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

48 gb of dedicated graphics 

lolol

i do not believe the VRAM adds up to a total

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

weellll  if

weeelll  it's got dual Titan GPUs and if any one buys it that would be the mane reason to....wright ,,,???

No not for $3000 it should be 2-2.5K 2 Titan Blacks is essentially the same and only costs $2000.

but if i can quad sli it in my pc dude that would be amazing

With the money you save you could afford a new motherboard, CPU and 4x Titan blacks.

but if i can quad sli it in my pc dude that would be amazing

You can't quad SLI it? It's a dual GPU card. You can only put two of them in SLI. More to the point...YOU WERE GOING TO BUY FOUR!?

Quad SLI is not amazing, in any way. You have much to learn about scaling. Performance would be terrible, and the issues you'd run into would be worse.

if you want to own it for the show of that you got 12GB and dual titan GPUs in a single card first ,or if you want to run like,,,super high res 3D Suround with giant monitors and ultra details ,crank up the anti aliasing through the roof ,then yes ,get one

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

48 gb of dedicated graphics 

lolol

you cannot put 8 gpus in a system

the titan z is 2 gpus, so max you can put is 2x titan z

total 4gpus, 2 graphics cards

also its 6gb per gpu

so it does not add up to 24gb

it is still only 6 usable

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You can't quad SLI it? It's a dual GPU card. You can only put two of them in SLI. More to the point...YOU WERE GOING TO BUY FOUR!?

Quad SLI is not amazing, in any way. You have much to learn about scaling. Performance would be terrible, and the issues you'd run into would be worse.

you can quad sli titan z

its two gpus per card, so two cards would be quad sli

a single titan z is two way sli

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

the Titan Z has 12 gb of video memory and "can" support quad sli 

No not for $3000 it should be 2-2.5K 2 Titan Blacks is essentially the same and only costs $2000.

naaa not the same ,running two Titans in SLI vs having Two Titan GPUs and 12GB of vRAM on the same PCB are veeeerrry not the same ,and you wont get same performance

if you want to own it for the show of that you got 12GB and dual titan GPUs in a single card first ,or if you want to run like,,,super high res 3D Suround with giant monitors and ultra details ,crank up the anti aliasing through the roof ,then yes ,get one

and that is what i want and i do alot of game design and video editing

naaa not the same ,running two Titans in SLI vs having Two Titan GPUs and 12GB of vRAM on the same PCB are veeeerrry not the same ,and you wont get same performance

2 Titan Blacks is exactly the same the Titan Z only utilities the 6GB on one of the GPU's just like any other dual GPU card to date.

you can quad sli titan z

its two gpus per card, so two cards would be quad sli

a single titan z is two way sli

There's a big difference between SLI on the same card vs different cards. I assumed he thought he could put four physical cards in SLI.

and that is what i want and i do alot of game design and video editing

then go for it dude ;) ,me i wouldn't ,i like my 660Ti

Yes, you can Quad SLI Titan Z.

It is not a 4 card solution though, just two cards.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

no if i bought 2 TItan z it would coung as a quad and that would be all i need