i have bought all of my parts now from amazon and is it a desent build 

ASUS M5A97 R2.0

AMD FX-6300 6-Core Processor Black Edition

Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower

EVGA 600B 80PLUS Bronze 600 W

Gigabyte R9 270X GDDR5-2GB

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

WD Blue 1 TB Desktop Hard Drive

it all cost me 700 dollars but im kind feeling weird that the parts might not work tell me what you think

they'll work together fine, you could've gotten a lower wattage PSU

how much did the 270X coast ?

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

$249.99 + $5.70 shipping and i got the lager psu for later upgrades

my current build that im giving to my little bro is a

ASUS motherboard 

Galaxy GTC650 ti boost 2 gb 

intel i7

antex gx700

32 gb ddr3 g skill ram  

Need to throw a SSD in there  B)

- Intel i5-4690K (OC@4.5GHz) - Be Quiet Dark Rock 2 - MSI Gaming 5 Z97 - Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz (High profile) - MSI Afterburner HD 7850 2GB (OC) -

- Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - WD Blue 1TB - Corsair CX 600W - Fractal Define R4 -

$249.99 + $5.70 shipping and i got the lager psu for later upgrades

well you could get a GTX 670 for that kind of money and it is way better than the 270X ,because i find that Geforce cards delivers a more hardcore gaming performance than AMD cars ,add to that  the 670 is more high end than the 270

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

yea but my goal was to build 2 different pc for different gaming experinces i like my 650 ti it gives me what i need for gaming i can run planetside2 skyrim titanfall leauge of legend all at decent frame rate and quality not like a 780 ti but its good enough 

don't listen to the guy who said get a lower wattage PSU,a PSU that delivers more power then you need'll work more effectively and last longer than a PSU that's working near it's peak

yea but my goal was to build 2 different pc for different gaming experinces i like my 650 ti it gives me what i need for gaming i can run planetside2 skyrim titanfall leauge of legend all at decent frame rate and quality not like a 780 ti but its good enough 

so if you want to shack things up by going for an AMD card,something like a 7000 series ,a power ed from MSi,so you'll be able to push it further due to triple overvoltage,but a 270 ,naaaah 

i have a 7990 that i could use and im also getting the titan z 

and you want to go for a 270 !! dude  really ,but you'll need to up the PSU wattage becaus the 7990 with it's dual GPUs ,haaa it's a beast ,600W will do just fine for you but, higher wattage is better

i have 3 pc total  and this just going to be my everyday pc for browsing gaming and so on my hard core gaming pc cost me so much money trying to keep up with the new stuff thats y i am buying 2 titan z 

titan z 

O_O What do you do for a living? Kinda pointless for gaming unless on 4k.

i have a 7990 that i could use and im also getting the titan z 

So your the one?  Personally I could do a lot more with $3000.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

2 titan z 

You not joking?  That's $6,000 in graphics cards for one system. Wouldn't quad 780tis in SLI be just as effective, at a fraction of the cost?

"This too shall pass"

i dont know really its only time before we find out because linus i hope test it because it would be worth finding out. there is new stuff every day and i hope is awesome  

go to collage ;p its amazing thing 

I did (and I can spell), but even though I could afford two titan Zs I couldn't justify the cost of them in a gaming machine.  Possibly in a render farm they would be utilised fully but then wouldn't a couple of Quadro cards be more suitable.

"This too shall pass"

for me i want it just to see what happens if its better worse the same becasue i did the thing with sli and crossfire and that works and it is different and its how you find new thinks 

i dont know really its only time before we find out because linus i hope test it because it would be worth finding out. there is new stuff every day and i hope is awesome  

If English is not your first language then I salute you, your English is a lot better than my x (x= whatever it is you speak).  If it is, I have to despair of the college system.

"This too shall pass"

for me i want it just to see what happens if its better worse the same becasue i did the thing with sli and crossfire and that works and it is different and its how you find new thinks

$6,000 makes it a very expensive experiment.

"This too shall pass"

If English is not your first language then I salute you, your English is a lot better than my x (x= whatever it is you speak).  If it is, I have to despair of the college system.

im Greman moved to usa