Wanting to know if I'm spending my money efficiently.

Budget (including currency): 700 US Dollars

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming and some editing

Other details:

I have recently been putting together a pc for myself, mostly for gaming and some editing. I was putting this post up to ask for any suggestions on parts I should switch out for others around the same price so that I get the most out of my dollars spent. A couple of notes: I've already ordered the motherboard so... kinda late to change that one. The graphics card listed is just the one I already have, ill be using that one for now until the rest come back in stock and not at ridiculous prices. Thank you so much for your help :). The budget max is 700$.

• AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor

• MSI MAG B550M MORTAR Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard (Already ordered)

• Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory

• Western Digital SN750 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

• Asus GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB DUAL Video Card (Already owned just can't buy new one yet)

• Cooler Master MasterWatt 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

• darkFlash DLM 21 Mesh MicroATX Mini Tower Case

2 minutes ago, KwapChop said:

Budget (including currency): 700 US Dollars

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming and some editing

Other details:

I have recently been putting together a pc for myself, mostly for gaming and some editing. I was putting this post up to ask for any suggestions on parts I should switch out for others around the same price so that I get the most out of my dollars spent. A couple of notes: I've already ordered the motherboard so... kinda late to change that one. The graphics card listed is just the one I already have, ill be using that one for now until the rest come back in stock and not at ridiculous prices. Thank you so much for your help :). The budget max is 700$.

• AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor

• MSI MAG B550M MORTAR Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard (Already ordered)

• Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory

• Western Digital SN750 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

• Asus GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB DUAL Video Card (Already owned just can't buy new one yet)

• Cooler Master MasterWatt 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

• darkFlash DLM 21 Mesh MicroATX Mini Tower Case

For the ram go with something with lower cas latency like at least cl16 you can find some from crucial or g.skill and get a cooler the cooler master 212 its like 30$ and a thermal grizzly kryonaut for 9$ thats it eveything else looks fine

For the most part it’s very balanced and I don’t see many issues outside of come size issues with the GPU upgrade .

The case is small compared to the GIANT new GPUs that are coming out today, just airflow from the bottom of the case is going to choke the card, and you’ll probably be looking to swap it out if you go 3070 or higher with your next upgrade.

The PSU is too weak for the new GPUs, anything you upgrade to will flip the surge on the PSU you’ve chosen. Many people are estimating that a good 750w is better for midrange, Nvidia recommends 850w, and professionals are saying 1000w as the power spikes could go that high.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming