Building a Sleeper PC and need help...

I have recently acquired a Dell Studio Slim 540s with all of its factory components. It surprisingly still runs but I had the idea of turning it into a sleeper pc. The case supports a Micro-ATX Motherboard, TFX Form-Factor Power Supply, has room for x1 80mm fan, a 5 and a quarter inch bay for dvd drives and x2 3.5 inch drive bays. I only need to know what are the best parts for a cheap and affordable price. The motherboard, CPU, and Ram are all I need for this since I already have the drives and power supply. Plz help

<-- Moved to New Builds and Planning -->

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

A bit more info would be nice
What are this computers' tasks going to be?
How much are you willing to spend?

What are the power supply specs?

I found this service manual on the Dell website and the motherboard size seems to be µATX
https://downloads.dell.com/manuals/all-products/esuprt_desktop/esuprt_studio_desktop/studio-slim_service manual_en-us.pdf

Please keep in mind:

I may be stupid.

Ok so I want be able to game on this sleeper build. The current power supply is a 250w TFX power supply but the highest I can find in that form factor is 300w, which is fine since I wont be putting a graphics card in there. I am only willing to spend up to $300 US for this rebuild. I already opened the computer up and confirmed it is an mATX motherbaord.

Sorry for the late reply
Here's a list i made on PCP
This should work well enough

I included 16GB of some reasonably fast RAM since both the CPU and the integrated GPU will be using it.

You may also be able to get a good deal with a used part that is local to you.

Also, will you need Wifi and an SSD?

Please keep in mind:

I may be stupid.

I've already aqquired a network card and 2 hard drives

Are the hard drives HDD or SSD ?
If they are both HDD i would recommend getting a relatively cheap SSD just to boot your operating system off of it

Please keep in mind:

I may be stupid.