laptop overheating???

hi i have a acer aspire E15 E5-576G-57W4 and i highly dought that this is normal if it is normal please let me know

hussain.jpg

hussain1.jpg

5 minutes ago, bigbosss said:

hi i have a acer aspire E15 E5-576G-57W4 and i highly dought that this is normal if it is normal please let me know

This is quite normal. Laptops, especially non-gaming laptops which lack beefy cooling solutions will run hot.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

3 minutes ago, Benji said:

We would need to see a load scenario, but ~80°C during mild load are pretty warm, yes.

What does it do under full load? How do the clocks look like?

i just edited my post

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Full load, not mild load. At such a load the thermals are not that bad.

so it is fine to hit 93 Celsius at mild load???

13 minutes ago, bigbosss said:

You could get your laptop cleaned and repasted, if you really want to. It might lead to decrease in temps, also nothing wrong with servicing your laptop every once in a while.

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

1 minute ago, AnirbanG007 said:

You could get your laptop cleaned and repasted, if you really want to. It might lead to decrease in temps, also nothing wrong with servicing your laptop every once in a while.

i had thermal paste reapplied in 2021

3 minutes ago, Benji said:

~40-80% load are a little higher than what you showed in the first screenshot, and the second screenshot doesn't show any thermals.

hussainh.jpg.jpg

1 hour ago, Benji said:

Perfectly fine results, as to be expected. Nothing to worry about. Good clock speed for the CPU and the thermals are perfectly fine.

At full load my cpu keeps jumping from 1.5 ghz and 2.1-2.2 ghz and temps are in the high 80s is this good

I am currently running cinebench stability test on multi core and getting these resulys

36 minutes ago, Benji said:

Yes it is. It is a ULV CPU with a base clock of 1.6 GHz (according to Intel) and it is a 15W CPU, so these results under full load are perfectly fine, so are the thermals. Nothing to worry about 🙂

actualy it is supposed to be a base clock of 1.8 and shouldnt it turbo upto 3.8 on full load???

here are the final results after a cinebench stress test11111.thumb.png.4c6f6754a3a80f1dcfcba1a0f1c7cc71.png11111111111.thumb.png.4c6963f5a56da9330a0d583160e491f5.png

Either the CPU can only manage 1,6 Ghz while staying at 15 Watt, or the Manufacturer decided to let it not exceed 83°C~.

But it seems, it's Power limited, because 80-84°C is shown as max, but the current Temperature is 72°C.

That means: For a short time, the CPU boosts to more than 1,6 Ghz, because it's allowed a higher Wattage during the "short burst".

Long term Boost is lowerr.

Most Intel CPUs do that (more Watt for a short time, but less for long time).

How much Multicore Points does your CPU hit?