gigabyte RTX 2070 gaming oc white

elias vanthorre

Hello i have bought this card second hand and don't have the warranty papers of the store itself and the card has stripse across the screen i want to RMA the card but i don't know how i can? I live in belgium (eu) i contacted the esupport of gigabyte but no anser in weeks are there anny solutions thanks a lot !

you should contact the original owner and ask for this information. If the cards is outside of warranty period(2 years in Europe) then you are out of luck. 

27 minutes ago, LpoolTech said:

you should contact the original owner and ask for this information. If the cards is outside of warranty period(2 years in Europe) then you are out of luck. 

the card had i paper for gigabyte 4 year waranty extention and it was already used so i think he enable the 4 your waranty on the site of gigabyte 

but i can't contact gigabyte 

1 hour ago, elias vanthorre said:

the card had i paper for gigabyte 4 year waranty extention and it was already used so i think he enable the 4 your waranty on the site of gigabyte 

but i can't contact gigabyte 

again if he already activated 4 year warranty, you will still need the info from him related to purchase of the card 

1 hour ago, LpoolTech said:

again if he already activated 4 year warranty, you will still need the info from him related to purchase of the card 

i bought it from him a while back like 1 year ago i can't contact that person annymore and what info ? about the purchase ?