Can I get someone's take on this pre-built's specs?

Go to solution Solved by tishous,

It depends on the price. Unless you specifically need 64GB of RAM, and if there's an option to get 16 or 32GB at a higher speed instead, go with that. Apart from that it seems pretty balanced.

Case : Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Lighting : iCUE RGB with CORSAIR NODE PRO
Current Special Offer : Free US Ground Shipping $50 value
Processors : AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core 3.8GHz (4.7GHz Max Boost)
Motherboard : Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite WiFi
Memory : 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 3000MHz (4x16GB)
System Cooling : Corsair A500 Air Cooler (Fans matched w/ System Fans)
System Fans : CORSAIR SP120 PRO Performance iCUE RGB controlled by iCUE software
Graphics Cards : NVIDIA 8GB GeForce RTX 3070
Operating System : MS Windows 10 Home
Operating System Drive : 250GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus PCIe NVMe M.2
RAID : No RAID
Hard Drive : 2TB Samsung 870 QVO Series
Hard Drive : 1
Power Supply : CORSAIR RM850x SERIES PLUS GOLD PSU
Power Supply Sleeved Cable : No Sleeved Cable
Audio : Integrated High-Definition Audio
Networking : Onboard Network Port

It depends on the price. Unless you specifically need 64GB of RAM, and if there's an option to get 16 or 32GB at a higher speed instead, go with that. Apart from that it seems pretty balanced.

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't actually know anything. 

Recommendations: Lian Li 205m (sleek, pretty decent airflow for a non-mesh front panel and cheap), i5-10400f (Ryzen 5 3600 performance, 20% cheaper), Arctic P14 PWM fans, Logitech g305.

4 minutes ago, tishous said:

To be honest, no issue with price here imo but I'm in a very stable financial position rn.. not a concern for me. Not meaning to sound boastful or arrogant. Do you think this will be alright to run 1440p max settings on most games such as warzone, Coldwar, etc?

10 hours ago, Lcaldine said:

To be honest, no issue with price here imo but I'm in a very stable financial position rn.. not a concern for me. Not meaning to sound boastful or arrogant. Do you think this will be alright to run 1440p max settings on most games such as warzone, Coldwar, etc?

Yes this will be more than enough. You'd be able to run 1440p high refresh with this system, too, so that's something else to keep in mind if you're considering a monitor purchase as well.

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't actually know anything. 

Recommendations: Lian Li 205m (sleek, pretty decent airflow for a non-mesh front panel and cheap), i5-10400f (Ryzen 5 3600 performance, 20% cheaper), Arctic P14 PWM fans, Logitech g305.