Need help with Gaming headset

Yassassin

Hello LTT'ians,

Foremost I would like to apologize if my English is broken since it's not my first language.

What happened 

Need help in replacing my HyperX Cloud II (2015 model) which just died yesterday due to wear and tear of flexible thing near the 3.5mm connector, I made sure the USB dongle is still working, initially sound was creaking in my left earcup and it went down completely, initially when applying pressure on the flexible thing it was working, then both ear cups died completely.

Use Case

Since I play a lot of FPS games, sound stage needs to be neutral not bass heavy and will be attending a lot of office calls, mic also plays a vital role. These are the things which I expect from my new headset.

What Should I buy

Since I know how my OG HyperX Cloud II worked and what can I expect from it, should I just get the new iteration of the same which retails around 10,000 INR (~130 USD) or is there any better headset at the same price range. Or should I get wireless headset to be away from cable issues and hassle free (it seems all the wireless pair suffers in MIC quality department)

Side Note

Any clue regarding HyperX Cloud Core does it have a non 7.1 variant and HyperX Cloud Core + 7.1 Gaming Headset does it have same build quality as HyperX Cloud 2's and how about it's build quality and sound quality.

Budget and Where will I buy from

I've a budget in mind which is around 11000 INR (~150 USD) and I'll be getting headset from Indian ecommerce websites like Amazon India, Flipkart, MD Computers etc. Please suggest a good can for my use case from the following Indian merchants, since I would not get the whole warranty if I import and import duties are heavy in India.

Amazon India

Flipkart

MD Compuers

TIA guys, looking forward for replies.

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

tI would get he cooler master mh 751/752 as they are kinda like the next generation of the hyper x cloud 2. the cloud 2 is based off of the takstar pro 80 headphone while the cooler master is based off of the takstar pro 82. 

11 hours ago, rice guru said:

tI would get he cooler master mh 751/752 as they are kinda like the next generation of the hyper x cloud 2. the cloud 2 is based off of the takstar pro 80 headphone while the cooler master is based off of the takstar pro 82. 

Ty sir, will look into this.

Bump, any other suggestions please.

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

Bump please.