LTT Apple Clip??

rcmaehl

You ever had a dream you weren't in? If I have, I don't vividly remember it like this.

The scene begins with Linus casually at some sort of high ranking Apple Promotional building with Apple employees in suits. Linus is touring and talking about/previewing some sort of upcoming product and makes some sort of criticism the employee doesn't like and you can see it in their face, but Linus doesn't because he's focusing on the product. The employee temporary excuses themselves and makes some remark about criticizing them for the last time as they enter Linus' name into some sort of machine and say "end it". The scene then continued to show a progress bar of Apple services and integrations flipping between showing the name of the service/integration and then a clip of an LTT employee at the office trying to access project files (icloud/colton), video editing software (premiere or creative cloud/james), or whatever service/integration was shown and the LTT employee getting access denied/license expired. The scene cuts back to Linus in the building and the typical samsung notification noise from his phone which he goes to look but is distracted by the Apple Employee coming back and continuing the Tour before he can read it. The scene ends with a cut to the message about their apple services/integrations being down/inaccessible or something like that.

And that was it...

Maybe I've dreamt remembering an actual LTT video clip? If so can anyone point me to it? Otherwise this was pretty trippy to have a dream I'm not in.

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

I don't believe this was a video (there's few in the past 5 years that I haven't watched), but cool dream!

The last dream I had was about tripping on a rock and then falling through a hold that took me to the final Bowser fight from Mario Bros. Wii.

I ended up mistiming my jump and burning my butt.

elephants

<-- Moved to Off Topic -->

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card