I dropped my Huawei Phone into the ocean. What should I do to fix it?

Bwead

I dropped my phone into the ocean while looking for abalone, what should I should I use to fix it?

5 minutes ago, Bwead said:

I dropped my phone into the ocean while looking for abalone, what should I do?

That's a real bummer, but what makes it worse is the ocean is salt water.  Big difference than fresh water in a river or lake.  If it was me, I would do my best to flush it with distilled water, lots of it.  Then maybe after that, flush it with denatured alcohol.  Make sure the phone is completely dry between flushes and most of all, make sure the phone is in the off position if it isn't already.  After doing these things, then you should be able to make an educated guess on whether or not the phone is kaput.

Good Luck.

Did you get the phone up or is it like gone we need context, if you got it up and it's the ocean well the phone doesn't do good with salt try rice for a good while but it might just might be gone 

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

know how to open the device? if so open it up, detach the batter, clean it with alcohol, let it sit for some time and, clean it afterwards again and put it back together

23 minutes ago, Joshcanread said:

find my iphone?

I mean you could make the joke better without the "?"

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help