Looking for a decent value rgb keyboard

Digideath

My old keyboard is past it's best. The keys caps are fading and some are worn to the point they are shiny. Also my keyboard doesnt match the rest of my build colour wise. So I want to get a new keyboard. But it's been that long since I bought one, I dont know what I'm looking for. Can someone recommend a keyboard for me please?

I've got a budget of £80 uk

I'm after a black rgb keyboard with backlit keys that can be set to constant red

I'm not bothered with mechanical keys. I would happily accept hybrid or membrane.

I really recommend the Logitech G-213, I used it for over a year and had no problems at all, it got great RGB, G-hub software is easy to use and has great features. It is a membrane keyboard however. Other than that, I got my Corsair K-70 on Ebay for half msrp (I recommend it, its got amazing RGB, software and a great sound with cherry reds). I'd have a look on ebay for keyboards as well as you can get great, higher end keyboards for quite cheap and they are in good condition.

28 minutes ago, PufftI said:

I really recommend the Logitech G-213, I used it for over a year and had no problems at all, it got great RGB, G-hub software is easy to use and has great features. It is a membrane keyboard however. Other than that, I got my Corsair K-70 on Ebay for half msrp (I recommend it, its got amazing RGB, software and a great sound with cherry reds). I'd have a look on ebay for keyboards as well as you can get great, higher end keyboards for quite cheap and they are in good condition.

I watched a review on the logitech g213 and liked it so I just ordered it for myself. Thanks for that.

6 minutes ago, Digideath said:

I watched a review on the logitech g213 and liked it so I just ordered it for myself. Thanks for that.

No problem, enjoy your new keyboard!

Logitech G213 or Corsair K55 RGB. I have both and they're the best for the budget, nice RGB and features as well.