Bluetooth Headphones under 80 Euros with good bass, good audio quality and low latency

apdett

I wanted to pick up a good pair of over-ear headphones because my og Samsung Galaxy Buds are starting to hurt my ears after less than an hour of use but I can't find a pair that has the things i want. I would like to have bluetooth so i can move freely without cables, a good audio quality (good for my budget, I don't expect to get a 500 euro audio quality), a great bass, a low latency (enough so that yt videos dont feel delayed) and not a low volume because I dont have a really good hearing. Could someone help me? 

Thanks n advance if anyone helps me

P.s  My budget is 80 euros but I could go to 100 If there's a good deal

14 minutes ago, apdett said:

I wanted to pick up a good pair of over-ear headphones because my og Samsung Galaxy Buds are starting to hurt my ears after less than an hour of use but I can't find a pair that has the things i want. I would like to have bluetooth so i can move freely without cables, a good audio quality (good for my budget, I don't expect to get a 500 euro audio quality), a great bass, a low latency (enough so that yt videos dont feel delayed) and not a low volume because I dont have a really good hearing. Could someone help me? 

Thanks n advance if anyone helps me

P.s  My budget is 80 euros but I could go to 100 If there's a good deal

Amazon.com: Koss KSC35 Wireless Bluetooth Ear Clip Headphones, in-Line Microphone with Remote, 6+ Hour Battery Life, Black: Electronics

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

If your looking for something for gaming I would highly recommend Corsair's VOID ELITE WIRELESS, they have great sound, are very comfy and you can tailor the sound to how you want in Corsair's Icue software. It has a 50mm driver and full audio range with a good mic. However, they are a stretch coming in at just around £100 depending on where you get them from (You could get them for 10% off if you use the code 'Jay3' if I remember correctly however I am not advertising his yt / twitch, it's just a code pls don't cancel me, its just a 10% off code)

Logitech also have a good deal currently on their G533 headset but at £99 it isn't actually as good as the Void Pro so I would go Corsair over Logitech here.

Other than that when looking for a headset make sure the audio frequency is at least between 20Hz - 20KHz 

3 hours ago, PufftI said:

If your looking for something for gaming I would highly recommend Corsair's VOID ELITE WIRELESS, they have great sound, are very comfy and you can tailor the sound to how you want in Corsair's Icue software. It has a 50mm driver and full audio range with a good mic. However, they are a stretch coming in at just around £100 depending on where you get them from (You could get them for 10% off if you use the code 'Jay3' if I remember correctly however I am not advertising his yt / twitch, it's just a code pls don't cancel me, its just a 10% off code)

Logitech also have a good deal currently on their G533 headset but at £99 it isn't actually as good as the Void Pro so I would go Corsair over Logitech here.

Other than that when looking for a headset make sure the audio frequency is at least between 20Hz - 20KHz 

I’m not looking for a specific gaming one. I would like to listen principally to music but it would be a plus if it could connect to a ps4 controller so I can use th mic sometimes.

25 minutes ago, apdett said:

I’m not looking for a specific gaming one. I would like to listen principally to music but it would be a plus if it could connect to a ps4 controller so I can use th mic sometimes.

The Void Pro does work with consoles, if you plug it into a USB port on the PS4 if that helps

SteelSeries does also have a good headset for around £81 Here, it has good audio range and a decent mic and will work with basically every device and comes with the connectors to do that