Facebook confirms plans to bring the world online with fleet of solar-powered drones

Gunzkewl

Well at least that would provide excitement/entertainment to the poverty stricken areas to see sats colliding. Explosions!

Are you drunk... I am...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Are you drunk... I am...

No, but hopefully tomorrow I will be.

No, but hopefully tomorrow I will be.

Good luck. Have fun. Ho to a strip club. They're great

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Knowledge is power.

Ignorance is bliss. :)

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I think we should invest more in helping cure diseases or maybe feeding people around the world who are starving before thinking of flying fucking drones around the world to bring them internet. But that's just my opinion...

A lot of people wouldn't starve if they had access to information.

When talking about internet access for a continent like Africa nobody is talking about doing it so they can watch cat videos on youtube.

But that people can learn how to clean water,create electricity with simple methods,how to fix a car,how to protect them selves from diseases ect.

And this would also help in communist countries where they have limited internet access.

RTX2070OC 

A lot of people wouldn't starve if they had access to information.

When talking about internet access for country like Africa nobody is talking about doing it so they can watch cat videos on youtube.

But that people can learn how to clean water,create electricity with simple methods,how to fix a car,how to protect them selves from diseases ect.

And this would also help in communist countries where they have limited internet access.

Meh, I sort of agree with you on the Africa part (Africa is a continent by the way) but I strongly disagree with the communist part. If Facebook tries to fly its drones within say North Korea's airspace it will be shot down in minutes.

I think we should invest more in helping cure diseases or maybe feeding people around the world who are starving before thinking of flying fucking drones around the world to bring them internet. But that's just my opinion...

Your opinion is wrong.

According to Facebook and Google that is.

Read my signature :P

photo-6733.png?_r=0

I hope you don't sue me Rassilon.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.