No display means dead cpu?

Hello everybody. Today I picked up a Ryzen 3 1200 for $40 on offerup. Not gonna lie, it was sketchy. I finally was able to boot my new to me pc made of used and passed down parts for the 1st time. But no Dispay... Everything seems to start up fine. Fans spin and case lights are on. I reseated ram, and tried 3 different gpus with no luck; Radeon R5 220, Asus GTX 460, and MSI Gaming X 1050ti. It only shuts off when I hold the power button. Did I get scammed $40? 

6 minutes ago, Samuel751 said:

Hello everybody. Today I picked up a Ryzen 3 1200 for $40 on offerup. Not gonna lie, it was sketchy. I finally was able to boot my new to me pc made of used and passed down parts for the 1st time. But no Dispay... Everything seems to start up fine. Fans spin and case lights are on. I reseated ram, and tried 3 different gpus with no luck; Radeon R5 220, Asus GTX 460, and MSI Gaming X 1050ti. It only shuts off when I hold the power button. Did I get scammed $40? 

check for bent pins on cpu

7 minutes ago, Samuel751 said:

Did you try to connect the display cable to the onboard graphics? What im saying is that you should try and boot with your i-gpu

The pins all looked fine. And I've tried using dvi and hdmi on the graphics cards. I used dvi on the motherboard io to no luck. I even went to vga from the r5 220.  Thanks

7 minutes ago, Truftune said:

Did you try to connect the display cable to the onboard graphics? What im saying is that you should try and boot with your i-gpu

That cpu doesn't have a igpu.

Dead cpu? most likely not, unless there's a physical deformity, chances to get a broken cpu is very low.

Install a bios speaker and examine the beep code.

What motherboard you're using? 

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

I forgot to specify. The Asrock AB350 Pro4 Full ATX.