Two PG27UQ monitors, one does 144hz the other doesn't?

So, searching on Google is terrible as you get lots of generic troubleshooting stuff where the monitor just doesn't turn on, or it's plugged into the integrated graphics, etc etc. So, I have one PG27UQ that works just fine, I can set it to 4k 144hz and it flips over no problem. The other PG27UQ I have, if I try to do the same thing, or just anything over 4k, it just flips to a black screen. Doesn't say no signal, the backlight is still on, there's just no image. Swapping displayport cables between the two makes no difference, the first one can still do 144hz and the second one still can't do anything higher than 60hz. Any help?

1 minute ago, Duke Pantarei said:

So, searching on Google is terrible as you get lots of generic troubleshooting stuff where the monitor just doesn't turn on, or it's plugged into the integrated graphics, etc etc. So, I have one PG27UQ that works just fine, I can set it to 4k 144hz and it flips over no problem. The other PG27UQ I have, if I try to do the same thing, or just anything over 4k, it just flips to a black screen. Doesn't say no signal, the backlight is still on, there's just no image. Swapping displayport cables between the two makes no difference, the first one can still do 144hz and the second one still can't do anything higher than 60hz. Any help?

Does swapping dispaly port ports (on the gpu) do anything?
Also, what gpu is it?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Nope, changing ports on the GPU has no effect, same monitor has the same issue. It's an EVGA XC Ultra Gaming 2080 Ti