3060 White Build Please Help! Thanks <3

Go to solution Solved by SupaKomputa,

Defenitely skip samsung 980, for 970, pcie 4 not really needed now.

Get 4 TB HDD, no need for wd black, go for the cheapest you can find, i suggest Toshiba / hgst.

Hello everyone!

I am trying to build a white-themed RTX 3060 build and have put together the following part list. I have changed the price to reflect the local prices I will be paying (I live in Taiwan). I hope to play games like Cyberpunk 2077 at medium setting with a decent (consistently 60+) FPS, and some less intensive games like Apex Legends and CSGO at 144+ FPS.

Any advice at all would be much appreciated! What is bottlenecking right now? Anywhere I can take a few dollars off?

Thanks everyone!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RjvRXb

19 minutes ago, samuel990705 said:

What is bottlenecking right now?

probably the gpu if the use case is cyberpunk 2077

19 minutes ago, samuel990705 said:

Hello everyone!

I am trying to build a white-themed RTX 3060 build and have put together the following part list. I have changed the price to reflect the local prices I will be paying (I live in Taiwan). I hope to play games like Cyberpunk 2077 at medium setting with a decent (consistently 60+) FPS, and some less intensive games like Apex Legends and CSGO at 144+ FPS.

Any advice at all would be much appreciated! What is bottlenecking right now? Anywhere I can take a few dollars off?

Thanks everyone!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RjvRXb

That's an EPIC build(in the current situation) for the price  . The only thing I can find where you can cut corners is psu. Your power usage (on pcpartpicker) shows about 360 watts and even if you overclock your cpu a bit, I'll estimate about 400 watts. and 650 watt psu seems a bit overkill. Though you can still use it if you want upgradability. and good luck finding rtx 3060 at 550$. 

Defenitely skip samsung 980, for 970, pcie 4 not really needed now.

Get 4 TB HDD, no need for wd black, go for the cheapest you can find, i suggest Toshiba / hgst.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w