Is this case fan an intake or exhaust? + How do I remove/unmount it?

LookingforanIDA7license
Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,

You can tell by the way the fan blades are cupped, it's blowing air out of the case. I haven't seen that particular design for a silent wings fan, but it looks like a slender object can push the back of those plastic tubes and clear the fixture.

Given the apparent one-way design of the mount, I would look at this as a pretty good option for a CPU cooler's second fan or an exhaust fan, but it wouldn't serve as an intake fan very well.

Image in the attachment area.

Is this fan pointing inwards or outwards/intake or exhaust?

If its an intake, how I do unmount it (red circles)? 

Pulling and rotating the (red circles) nobs don't change a thing.

Bought this case fan a long time ago but if I had to make a guess, I would def. say it's a Silent wing 3 120mm. Actually that might even be it.

EDIT: I just noticed that I can move the fan up and down a bit, if that's relevant. There are no screws on the back side, just semisphere-shaped caps/nobs(?).

IMG_20210402_171558__01.jpg

You can tell by the way the fan blades are cupped, it's blowing air out of the case. I haven't seen that particular design for a silent wings fan, but it looks like a slender object can push the back of those plastic tubes and clear the fixture.

Given the apparent one-way design of the mount, I would look at this as a pretty good option for a CPU cooler's second fan or an exhaust fan, but it wouldn't serve as an intake fan very well.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad