System crashes with artifacts for specific loads/games.

Hello,

System details - i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16GB ; no OC currently. [Laptop - Aorus X5-v6]

Lately my system started randomly crashing when playing Rise of nations and League of legends.(10-15 mins in game)
Some crashes are with artifacts and a hard reboot while others are just blank screens for some time and then automatic reboots.

I know artifacts are caused mostly due to a faulty GPU, so in order to test that I ran benchmarks and stress tests to see if I can recreate the crashes. Surprisingly these ran without issues.
I used FurMark, 3Dmark(Timespy Extreme, Firestrike Extreme, PCI express), GPUmemtest/OCCT memtest. Nvidia drivers Updated with clean install

More surprising was the fact that I ran GTA 5 online for around 1-2 hrs. and it did not crash albeit the temps were around 89C(usual case for GTA5 for me). For normal use the system works without an issue, and I haven't had any crashes while using Hyperworks, Ansys, CAD softwares or MATLAB(but I haven't run any demanding stuff on them lately)
I did not have the time to check if the problem is only with RoN or League, but I can try to test other games to see if they crash similarly as well.

This thing has me completely baffled as to what might be causing these crashes. Please I would appreciate any insight in troubleshooting it.
Let me know if you need any more details, Thank you.

a763269f-b7bf-4cef-a2ec-86aefdf81a32.jpg

ecee5602-8e9b-4d74-9af7-7b9f9d80fc79.jpg

iaC7gBt.jpg