Annoying Tone When Recording Voice?

RelentlessAF

Hey guys, so today when I went to do some voice recording I noticed at the beginning of the recording a large solid line at the beginning instead of a thin line denoting zero noise. I started a playback and it was a loud tone noise that just kept playing throughout the recording. Does anyone know how to stop this? It seems to be interference, I have the mic plugged into the back of my PC and it uses a USB connector.

Is the mic in good working condition? Also the application might not be recognizing the mic correctly

Is the mic in good working condition? Also the application might not be recognizing the mic correctly

Yes it's only about 2 weeks old and has been working fine up until this point.

do you have loudspeakers connected to the same pc?  and if so is the windows mic setting set to "listen to this device"?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

do you have loudspeakers connected to the same pc?  and if so is the windows mic setting set to "listen to this device"?

I do not, i only have headphones and that setting is turned off.